Prophet Sall-Allahu alaihi wa sallam said:
"All of you are shepherds, and each one is responsible for his flock.
A leader of people is a shepherd over this family, and he is responsible for his flock.
A woman is like a shepherd over her husband's house and children, and she is responsible for them.
And a slave is a guardian of his master's property and is responsible for it.
So all of you are guardians and are responsible for your charges." Al- Bukhari and Muslim.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Home-Based Boutique

Ladies, as you can see from my previous post, i've now officially become a business woman, no? hehehe... I think more of a salesperson. It all started when one day my sis called (from many of her phone calls) and said that she can buy some stuffs where she thinks she can get them cheaper there (very2 expensive here, in my definition at least) and sell them here. I suggested her this idea when she 1st came back to Malaysia in 2006. But she didn't like the idea that much or perhaps not thrill enough to take up the challenge. Now, after many emails, text messages & phone calls, our 1st package containing Coach handbags & purses, DKNY handbag and Victoria Secret body mists, safely arrived.

So Ladies, I now present to you my little boutique (it's home-based so you get the picture right?).

I can guarantee it's the cheapest rate (from what i have surveyed so far). Feel free to drop by and browse ya!

No comments: