I asked her one time, ‘what did you do in school today?’ and she said ‘kakak tengok cartoon’ to which I said to myself ‘that’s what you’ve been doing all the time before I send you to school’. Another time I asked her ‘so what did you learn in school today?’ and she replied ‘nyanyi ABC’ and again I said to myself ‘you already know that song’. Since I’m not quite satisfy not knowing exactly what she learnt in school so I asked one of the teacher what did they learn on that day and she said (the word) ‘look’. Ok, Mia has learnt that too. I was thinking, with the amount of money we paid, was that all they teach her?? Me and my ‘mountain high’ expectation =p
Apart from all that, she’d started to sing 2-3 new songs like:
Watermelon, watermelon… papaya, papaya… banana, banana, banana, banana… fruit salad, fruit salad (erm.. Not sure whether it’s fruit salad or fruit seller)
Where is Fiffy, where is Fiffy, …she’s not here, she’s not here… running look for Fiffy, running look for Fiffy,… she’s not here, she’s not here.
She also has learnt to draw. Well I always envy when mommy-on-the-loose post Hani’s art works and crafts. Mia loves to draw either with crayons, color pencils or water colors. But I think she just scribbles rather than draw so malu la nak post. Now, am proud to show off my daughter’s 1st drawing hihihihi…
Before we signed her up, that was in Dec, we called developer to ask when can we get the key coz we were told before end of 2008. The lady told us it’s going to be end of Jan. We thot of sending Mia to VY in here just for Jan je la and then continue in VY in Shah Alam but when hubs called them last week and she said end of Feb. I called them like 2 weeks back (before hubs called) and she said after CNY. So now I'm seriously don’t know when the house is going to be handed over. Special note to that LOUSY developer SHANGHAI REALTY (M) SDN. BHD, keep the house as long as you want. Peram lah lama-lama!
So now, after seeing Mia went thru her 1st week in school, tak kan la senang-senang je nak take her out from here and let her have the ‘new girl in class’ experience all over again. I myself don’t like that. I suggested to hubs to find us a rented house somewhere here to let her continue schooling till end of this year. But the things is, I’ve looked around, ALL AROUND, didn’t find any house for rent. There are a lot of empty houses but there were no signs or numbers to contact. By hook or by crook am going to make sure we’ll move out from this #*@!! Latest by 31 Jan.
3 comments:
hi yann! seronok baca std jawapan mia.. anak i pon asyiklah tulis ABC, takkan lah takde progress kan?about adjusting to school, she's not alone..alif yang kenal playschool since 3yo pon still ade problem nak pegi sekolah..esp lepas cuti panjang.. like this morning i susah sgt nak kejut dia dr tidur.. nasib i sempat sampai ofis on time. btw i dah keje kl sekarang, satu ofis ngan sherry. bila2 turun klcc bgtau la :)
about ur house tu.. sabar je lah yann, tak pon panggil 999 je buat coverage. some 'company' nak kena tunggu kuar kat tv baru lah nak take us seriously.. hang on there.. ((hugs))
thanks for the advice rad! mmg tgh bersabar la ni.
mmg ada progress tp mommy dia je yg tak sabar2 nak tgk end result hehehe.. dh penat asyik kene read story book dia yg punya la byk story (nyesal lak beli =p)
oh! u keje kat iperintis gak la ye?? will let u know bila i gi sana k...
I find kids at this age yg tgh draw2, tulis2 and singing so adorable! Sometimes I have to stop myself from laughing at Rey (bad, bad mommy!) whenever the she inserts her own words in a song. Ikut suka je.
Oh, I do hope you get your house soon and if I'm not mistaken you're entitled to some sort of compensation kan if they can't deliver on time. Try check your S&P, mana tau kan.
Did anybody mention KLCC? When? Nak ikut!
Post a Comment