When is it going to end? The developer told us, when we were about to book a unit of the apartment, that the house will be completed in August 2008. Again, when we asked them sometime this year when we made a payment for utility meters deposits, they told us it's going to complete end of August or September. And as I've mentioned in my previous post, the progress seems to be very convincing that it'll be completed as what was estimated.
During last Ramadhan, on our way to raya shopping, hubs, kids & I went there to have a peek at the latest development. Everything looks pretty much the same except for some pillars sticking out from the ground in front of the unit facing the highway. It looked as if they were about to build something there. When we still haven't heard from them for quite sometimes, I asked hubs to give them a call to asked when are we going to get the key? They said end of the year. I was really shocked. According to hubs, they are still waiting for cf.
Being me, very unsatisfied with the reasons, I called them up after about a month later. I got the same answer; still waiting for cf. And I asked them again why they haven't got the cf yet? Is it because of the pillars? Why are the pillars there? The lady said, there were something wrong with the contractors. I asked her again, isn't it supposed to complete by September the latest. She said it's just an estimation and that I should check the SPA..blah..blah..blah… Argh!!!
Just a few days back, we went there again (we kinda desperate to move out from the in-law's, you see), and saw a very big & deep hole at the same place as the pillars only this time the pillars are not in sight. The back gate was ajar so hubs went in. From inside the car, I saw 2 (looks like) Bangladeshi workers. One was reading a newspaper and the other one was checking his face on a handheld mirror. I saw hubs talked to one of them as the other one was still occupied with the mirror. When hubs returned to the car, I eagerly waited for him to tell me what he has found out. It seems that, they had to redo the sewerage hole all over again! We assumed, the previous one must've not compile with the specification. According to the construction worker, it'll be completed in a month (if the workers are not busy with himself, methink).
Sigh! Looks like I just have to bear for another month!
During last Ramadhan, on our way to raya shopping, hubs, kids & I went there to have a peek at the latest development. Everything looks pretty much the same except for some pillars sticking out from the ground in front of the unit facing the highway. It looked as if they were about to build something there. When we still haven't heard from them for quite sometimes, I asked hubs to give them a call to asked when are we going to get the key? They said end of the year. I was really shocked. According to hubs, they are still waiting for cf.
Being me, very unsatisfied with the reasons, I called them up after about a month later. I got the same answer; still waiting for cf. And I asked them again why they haven't got the cf yet? Is it because of the pillars? Why are the pillars there? The lady said, there were something wrong with the contractors. I asked her again, isn't it supposed to complete by September the latest. She said it's just an estimation and that I should check the SPA..blah..blah..blah… Argh!!!
Just a few days back, we went there again (we kinda desperate to move out from the in-law's, you see), and saw a very big & deep hole at the same place as the pillars only this time the pillars are not in sight. The back gate was ajar so hubs went in. From inside the car, I saw 2 (looks like) Bangladeshi workers. One was reading a newspaper and the other one was checking his face on a handheld mirror. I saw hubs talked to one of them as the other one was still occupied with the mirror. When hubs returned to the car, I eagerly waited for him to tell me what he has found out. It seems that, they had to redo the sewerage hole all over again! We assumed, the previous one must've not compile with the specification. According to the construction worker, it'll be completed in a month (if the workers are not busy with himself, methink).
Sigh! Looks like I just have to bear for another month!
1 comment:
you poor thing! I hope they'll get your hse ready soon. Can you claim compensation? By the way, I tergelak reading about the worker yg sibuk primping himself...hmm..mcm2
Post a Comment