I've been in an idle mode for moment and the reason being pc and modem breakdown. First, it was the modem then sent it for repair but it turns out, according to that chap, the cable was the cause of the problem. Then sent pc for repair. Just got it back on Tuesday. Tried to connect with the modem but failed few times. I gave up and here I am now at *bucks Alam*nda writing this blog mainly to inform the reason for my silence and that it's gonna be awhile, the silence that is. Can't be long coz Kakak is getting bored while waiting for me to clear up my emails. Will blog again asap.
Ps: Mommy Hani, will meet you and other moms on 8th ya....
1 comment:
hello woman!
hurry up and get your modem repaired la... am running out of blogs to surf! ;P
Post a Comment